Thursday 22 October 2009

Exciting times

Every year we hold our Annual Convention when all of our franchisees from across the United Kingdom come together to hear of the plans for the next twelve months. This year is going to be particularly exciting as my brand new diet book will form the basis of the diet plan offered to members of Rosemary Conley Diet and Fitness Clubs in 2010. It is a fantastic diet that is massively effective so there will be an air of expectation on Friday when I tell our franchisees all about it.

The event is well organised and thoughtfully put together and everyone attending, hopefully, will go away fully motivated and firing on all cylinders. We work very hard to make our business effective and fun for everyone. On Friday we will have lots of fun, tears and laughter.

You may think it’s strange that I say there will be tears but I get so emotional at these events! We give Awards to our top performers and as I read out their citations I fill up because I know how hard everyone has worked and how much it means to the finalists and particularly the winners! We give Awards for Newcomer of the Year, Business Development Award and Franchisee of the Year. I also give a personal award to the person who I feel goes the extra mile for the good of the company and her members – though most of the franchisees do that! We also give awards for franchisees and staff who have been with us for five, 10 and 15 years and that is very exciting too.

In the evening, after the Convention, we have a Gala Dinner and everyone gets dressed up to the nines. You will never see a room so full of super fit, beautiful women who just love dancing! As soon as the first song is played on the disco, the dance floor will be full! The husbands and boyfriends are invited too so it is a very lovely evening. I’m really looking forward to the whole day.