Wednesday 23 December 2009

New Year Preparations

I know it’s Christmas Day on Friday but we’re all chasing our tails trying to get everything ready for the New Year. There is SO much happening!

Firstly, my new and highly effective diet book – Amazing Inch Loss Plan – is about to be published. It is very exciting to have written a book that I know people will love because I know there are lots of people out there who would love to lose a stone in a month and that is what you can do with this plan, (that’s assuming you’ve more than a stone to lose!).

Next, my latest and last (yes, really) DVD is due out on 28th December. It is a brilliant programme and I know folk will love it. It has great music, fun routines and it is all extremely effective.

Then there’s our brand new food range called Solo Slim. It is only going to be available by mail order or through our classes as I’m disillusioned with the supermarkets and feel we can give a better service and lower prices, if we deal with the customers direct. There are fabulous ready meals and soups, all fresh ingredients, specially packaged so they have a long shelf life. They taste amazing and we can supply a week’s worth together with my fab low fat cheddar cheese and low Gi nutrition bars, and with a diet plan, all delivered directly to your door. I know this is going to be a real hit too.

Lastly, but by no means least, we launch our online television channel. www.rosemaryconley.tv on 5th January and people will be able to enjoy a vast array of interviews, inspiration and information, expert advice, exercises, recipe demonstrations and much, much more! It is fabulous and the biggest project we have undertaken since we launched our magazine back in 1996. Which brings me to...

Our 100th edition of Rosemary Conley Diet & Fitness magazine is on sale 31st December with the first four of our eight Slimmers of the Year stories. It is our biggest and best issue ever and includes a pull out booklet of my 100 favourite recipes.

I know my feet won’t be touching the ground as soon as Christmas is over as the publicity tour takes full flight. The book has no less than three serialisations running in national publications! Very exciting.

I’ve also invented something that I think you’ll love. It’s called Magic Measure and it is a clever bit of kit that shows you how many inches you lose as you progress on your weight loss campaign. Log on to www.rosemaryconley.tv on 5th January to see how it works or join your local Rosemary Conley Diet and Fitness Club in the new year and you will be given one for free. Classes re-open from 4th January.

If I don’t blog again before Christmas, have a truly fabulous time. Enjoy love, happiness, the joy of giving, having fun and being with your loved ones. Happy Christmas!