Saturday 21 March 2009

Race For Life

What a beautiful Spring day! Makes you feel good to be alive. I've been to Oakham this morning to see my seamstress, Chris, who will shorten some new trousers I've bought for the summer. Chris told me she is going to run the Race For Life this year to help lose a few lbs. I told her about our Race For Life Fitness Plan and Progress Chart which we are giving away free in my magazine which comes out in early April. Look out for Rosemary Conley Diet & Fitness magazine - called the May edition.

Have just been for a walk in the sunshine with Waise (our dog) and loved looking at the lambs jumping about in the field. Glorious! It is a great afternoon to burn some extra calories to help stay in shape. Now I'm going to watch England burn a million calories playing Scotland at Rugby with Mike.