Thursday 26 March 2009

Rosemary Conley's first day at the Vitality Show in London

It’s an exciting day today as we travel down to the Vitality Show at Earl’s Court. This is the fourth year we have been there but it is the first time I will be there every day so I expect to be totally exhausted by Sunday night. Why do I want to do it? Because the people that come onto our stand and who listen to my talks are the loveliest folk around. I meet people who have lost weight on my diet, worked out to my DVDs, attended our classes or lost weight on Rosemary Conley online – or just passers-by who want to say Hi. There is a real buzz on the stand and the whole experience, whilst hard work, is a joy. My first talk is at 1pm today which is when the show opens so I don’t expect too many people to be at that one but who knows. If you are visiting the show please come and see me on our stand and let me know that you read my blog.