Sunday 29 March 2009

Success At The Vitality Show

Sorry to have missed a couple of days. Life has been manic and I've had no internet access. The Vitality Show has been a huge success for us and we have met thousands of lovely people who were thrilled to have their books or DVD's signed and I was delighted to shake the hand of so many successful slimmers.

I feel it is a real privilege when I meet folk who tell me that they feel they know me because I am in their living rooms regularly exercising with them via my DVDs. Our magazine Chef, Dean Simpole-Clarke, cooked stir fries and juiced copious amounts of carrots and apples for passers-by to enjoy. The visitors loved every mouthful as they tasted his wonderful creations.

Mike and I were joined by our other two directors, Angie and Chris, plus six members of staff - Annabel, Anja, Bridget, Gaynor, Heather, Lucy, Mary, as well as Dean plus Gaynor's husband, Ian, and Heather's husband, Matthew over the weekend. What a delightful team of folk, who worked incredibly hard and with whom we had a barrel load of laughs. What fun we have had amongst the incredibly hard work. It has been a total joy.

We are all totally knackered!