Tuesday 12 January 2010

The Amazing Inch Loss Plan Works!

Last night was the second week of my own classes since Christmas. Despite the snow my classes have survived and last night was the first weigh-in for the new members who joined last week and who started on the Amazing Inch Loss Plan that is the new diet issued to our class members. The weight losses were staggering and the best I have ever experienced in my 38 years of running classes. My Slimmer of the Week at the first class had lost 9 lbs and some others had lost 7 and 7 ½ lbs. There was such a buzz about the place it was wonderful.

As part of our new member’s pack that folk receive when they join the classes, they are given a set of my Portion Pots and now they also get a Magic Measure. Members were telling me that they measured themselves immediately after the class last week and had attached the permanent tags on the measure to register their ‘start’ measurements. Apparently, in just one week, already they were able to measure their inch losses with the moveable tags that show their progressive inch losses. They were so excited.

Even though my Trial Dieters proved that my new diet works, I cannot tell you how exciting it is when it is launched to the general public and it works for everyone so wonderfully. I wish I had a camera to capture the delight on the faces of my first-weekers when they realised that all their efforts had paid such amazing dividends.

My Amazing Inch Loss Plan book is on sale in supermarkets and bookshops nationwide but if you have trouble finding it, go to our website www.rosemaryconley.com

On Sunday I was interviewed by Aled Jones for his Sunday morning Radio 2 programme. It was live and it was great fun. He is such a lovely man and I am thrilled that the BBC have realised what a national treasure he is and that they are using him more. It was one of the most enjoyable interviews I have ever done. Thank you Aled!