Tuesday 26 January 2010

Very exciting!

We’re back from our skiing holiday and Mike and I feel so much better having had a holiday for the first time in seven months.

I made the rash decision to try and lose 2 lbs over the ten days we were away because my best jeans don’t fit at the moment. Well, I didn’t lose 2 lbs but I did lose one and I’m certainly fitter and trimmer and I’m really glad about that. My class members had to work extra hard last night as my higher fitness levels enabled me to put extra zeal into my workouts and a lot of fun was had by all.

Moving my class venue was obviously a good move as my classes have doubled in size since I did. With so many new members trying out the Amazing Inch Loss Plan and enjoying massive weight losses, it is not surprising that they are bringing along their friends and their friends’ friends!

My new book has sold a hefty 33,000 copies in the first two weeks of publication so I am very happy – and so are my publishers! I know it works but it takes people to believe that it will work for them and to stick with it seriously and then they will see amazing results.

Yesterday I heard the great news that our internet television channel editor, Sue, lost 8 lbs in the first week of following the book and my Producer/Director, Gemma, has lost three and a half inches from around her waist in two weeks! Good results indeed. Also, all our staff are eating our new Solo Slim ready meal and soup range for their lunches and Quorn House, (our offices), whiffs more of a restaurant more than an office around lunchtime!

It is very exciting to launch new products and realise that folk are enjoying them so much. Everything we produce is created very, very carefully so it is rewarding when we find that all that hard work is paying off.

For more details, log on to http://www.rosemaryconley.com/ or www.rosemaryconley.tv