Friday 8 January 2010

Lose a stone in a month!

I can remember going to BBC Radio Leicester in May last year to invite folk to apply to be a trial dieter for a new diet I was wanting to test. Tony Wadsworth is the presenter of the mid morning radio show and Tony has worked for BBC Radio Leicester for as long as I can remember. He is a good guy. When I wanted to recruit some volunteers, I felt sure that Tony would help.

When I come up with a new concept for a diet I like to prove that it works before I make any claims about its effectiveness. I’ve been in this business a long time and the integrity of my diets is vitally important to me and fundamental if they are to be taken seriously and gain approval from the medical profession. I have already held trials to prove the efficacy of my Hip and Thigh Diet and my Gi Jeans Diet and now my Amazing Inch Loss Plan.

In May, I selected 50 folk with ages ranging from 18 – 70 and in the first month they lost 50 stone. Subsequently, many have continued to follow the plan and to date the total weight loss of the group exceeds 88 stone! The diet works and yesterday I went back to Tony Wadsworth at Radio Leicester with three of my Trialists – Jeanette Hopkin, Ryan Flack and Andrew Corbett. Losing weight on the trial had changed their life and they were happy to enthuse as to the effectiveness of the diet. They were confident, excited, revitalised and ready to live life to the full. I am very proud of them.

Tony Wadsworth was very impressed by their ‘before’ and ‘after’ photographs and the fact that they had lost 9 stone between them since May. They provided living proof that the diet works and I hope that members of our classes across the land will enjoy similar benefits as the new diet is included in our Club’s New Member’s Pack. It is an extraordinarily effective diet and if you follow it, and you have a reasonable amount of weight to lose, you will lose a stone in a month. That’s why I can confidently make the claim in our advertising. We’ve proved that you can!

Yesterday, my Amazing Inch Loss Plan was published and should be available from supermarkets and bookshops around the UK at an rrp of £10.99. If you have problems finding a copy, you can buy it directly from us at http://www.rosemaryconley.com/shop/books/rosemary-conleys-amazing-inch-loss-plan.htm. This book will change your life, your health and your body.