Monday 1 February 2010

The Magic Measure is Magic!

As I explained a couple of weeks ago, I would rather go by the fit of my clothes than weighing myself on the scales everyday, which I think is counterproductive, but I want to lose about 3 lbs so that I can get back into my Gi Jeans which currently are just too tight!

Upon returning from our skiing holiday, and having lost 1lb whilst away, I wanted to keep up the momentum so on Monday last I measured myself with my Magic Measure. The permanent ‘start’ clips are on and today was my first measuring day. One week on, I am delighted to report that I have lost an inch from around my waist, and one inch from around my hips. Bust and widest part have only shrunk very slightly so I didn’t pin on the temporary, removable, tags. But the great thing is that there is absolutely no doubt that I have lost some inches. It is incredibly motivational to see the evidence right there in my hands in the form of the Magic Measure.

When you join Rosemary Conley Diet and Fitness Clubs you automatically receive a Magic Measure in your New Member’s Pack or you can buy one for £3.99 from www.rosemaryconley.com. If you want to see a demonstration of how it works, go to www.rosemaryconley.tv. I think it is the most motivational tool ever.