Tuesday 9 February 2010

The weight losses continue!

I’ve just completed the first month of classes with my new members following my Amazing Inch Loss Plan. It is exciting to see the pounds falling away and I can honestly say that I have never given out so many half-stone and one stone certificates of weight loss as I have in the last couple of weeks nor have I ever had so many new members join my classes.

One of my members lost 1st 1 lb in 3 weeks. She’s now lost a total of 1st 6 lbs in 5 weeks! Two members received their 1 stone certificate after four weeks and many others are teetering on the edge of losing a stone in the month. Tonight I gave out eight half-stone certificates, some to folk who had lost that much in just one week!

Last week the weight losses were not as dramatic so I gave a talk on the importance of activity and exercise. This week they had exercised in all kinds of ways and it was working brilliantly. Their faces were a picture and they are now so fired up to carry on with their diets.

My own weight-loss campaign is progressing well. I haven’t been on the scales but I have lost almost two inches from my waist, (according to my Magic Measure) and my clothes are feeling significantly looser. And yes, I’ve been exercising too.

Waise, our lurcher/whippet-cross dog, has enjoyed more brisk walks than usual and yesterday, when I was walking along the main street back to our house a neighbour commented ‘Golly, you’re stepping it out aren’t you!’ and yes I was, I wanted to maximise my fat-burning power.

Every morning I’ve been doing my Express Abs workout from my Real Results DVD. It is so quick and effective and no trouble just to do those four minutes of concentrated exercises. I feel I’m holding my stomach in better as a result too.

So, if you want to see a difference, stick to the diet, go to classes, use your Magic Measure and get exercising as much as possible. You know it makes sense.

Visit www.rosemaryconley.com or www.rosemaryconley.tv for more information and help.