Thursday 2 April 2009

May issue of Rosemary Conley Diet & Fitness magazine published today

As I’m sitting here in the sunshine it makes me realise that Summer’s around the corner and lots of women across the UK will be preparing to run the Race for Life. Training for such an event gives us the motivation we need to be more active and there’s nothing better to motivate us to lose those winter pounds and get fit. This year we thought it would be really helpful to create a safe and effective training programme for anyone walking or running the 2009 Race for Life to raise funds for Cancer Research UK. Mary Morris is a fitness guru who has worked with me for the last 14 years choreographing my last 15 DVDs as well as heading up our training department for Rosemary Conley Diet and Fitness Clubs. Mary has designed a training chart and fitness programme especially for my magazine and it comes as a free gift with the latest issue of Rosemary Conley Diet & Fitness magazine, which is published today. You should be able to get it at any supermarket, at any of our classes, or you can order a subscription online (we have a 25% off offer at the moment).

We pride ourselves on the excellent content of the magazine and I read every word that goes in it – proof reading it is the only job I do while I am away on holiday! I care passionately what is written and included as I want it to be informative and accurate, and inspirational to our readers. I love it when readers tell me they read it from cover to cover and then read it again!